Ethical Hacking: Vulnerability Analysis
Vulnerability assessment plays a major role in providing security to any organization’s resources and infrastructure from various internal and external threats. This course will teach you vulnerability analysis techniques needed for the Certified Ethical Hackers exam
What you'll learn
Networks are more complex than ever, and systems today are so interconnected, and buried within those systems are thousands of undetected security vulnerabilities waiting to be used against you.
In this course, Ethical Hacking: Vulnerability Analysis, you’ll learn to better defend your organization from threats by using, tweaking and understanding a vulnerability management solutions
First, you’ll explore the various types of scans attackers can deploy against you and how to pick and design your own vulnerability management program.
Next, you’ll discover how attacks can execute vulnerability scans and what they might see on your network.
Finally, you’ll learn how to report and analyze the results from a scan.
When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of an ethical hacker, needed for the 312-50 exam.
Table of contents
- Comparing Approaches to Vulnerability Assessments 3m
- Characteristics to Look for in a Vulnerability Assessment Software? 2m
- Workings on Vulnerability Scanning Solutions 2m
- Types of Vulnerability Assessment Tools 4m
- Choosing a Vulnerability Assessment Tool 2m
- Best Practices for Selecting Vulnerability Assessment Tools 2m
- Demo: OpenVAS 4m
- Demo: Nikto 6m
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools for Mobile 2m
- Learning Check 1m