Implementing Containers on Windows Server 2016
In this course, you will learn how to deploy and manage containers on Windows Server 2016 in your own environment.
What you'll learn
Container technology is nothing new and with the release of Windows Server 2016, you can now provide Windows Server containers and Hyper-V containers in your own environment. In this course, Implementing Containers on Windows Server 2016, you will learn all about installing and configuring Windows Server container hosts. First, you will be introduced to the concept of containers, and the difference between Windows Server containers and Hyper-V containers. Next, you will dive into deploying and managing containers on Windows Server. Finally, you will delve into managing container networking, and deploying a multi-container application in Azure. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to maximize your efforts and meet your enterprises needs.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Understanding the Installation Requirements 4m
- Installing Docker on Windows Server 4m
- Installing Docker on Nano Server 1m
- Configuring Docker Daemon Start-up Options 2m
- Running the Docker Client Remotely 1m
- Pulling Base Container Images 6m
- Running Windows Containers 7m
- Running Hyper-V Containers 6m
- Deploying Containers with PowerShell 2m
- Module Summary 2m