Word 2019 Power Users
In this course, you will advance to the next level of working with Word 2019. You will learn how to collaborate on documents, work with references, and continue the process of building professional looking documents.
What you'll learn
It's time to increase your skills and learn intermediate techniques of Word 2019. In this course, Word 2019 Power Users, you will learn about document collaboration and the use of references. First, you will learn how to customize options and views for documents. Next, you will explore document collaboration, accessibility and the management of document changes. Finally, you will learn about reference markers and advanced references. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Word 2019 needed to continue in creating your own professional documents (and continue preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).
Table of contents
- Add Document Properties 4m
- Inspect a Document for Hidden Properties or Personal Information 4m
- Inspect a Document for Compatibility Issues 3m
- Check a Document for Accessibility 3m
- Add Alternative Text to Object for Accessibility 3m
- Mark Visuals as Decorative 2m
- Save to a Cloud Location 3m
- Share a Document with Others 3m