Build a Reading List Application With Vue.js
What you'll learn
In this project you’ll follow along with our instructions and build a reading list application with Vue.js 2.x. You'll create multiple components that are connected together to display a list of authors and book titles, and you'll create a form that adds new books to the list.
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for projects. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- Write code to create a Vue component called BookList that displays a list of book titles and authors.
- Write code that reads a list of book titles and authors from an array and displays them in a Vue component.
- Refactor a BookList component into two components - BookList and BookItem.
- Connect a child BookItem component to a parent BookList component.
- Create a BookForm component that calls a method on submit that adds a new title and author to an array of books and updates the display.