Designing Prototypes for Websites in Balsamiq Mockups
In this course, we'll focus on rapid prototyping of a portfolio website using Balsamiq Mockups. Software required: Balsamiq Mockups .
What you'll learn
In this course, we'll focus on rapid prototyping of a portfolio website using Balsamiq Mockups. While reviewing User Interface elements and building website blocks, we'll create click-able mockups that represent the information architecture of the site. At the end of the course, you will know how to quickly create a functional prototype that is useful for user testing and gathering feedback. Software required: Balsamiq Mockups .
Table of contents
- Introducing Prototyping and Balsamiq Mockups 6m
- Structuring the Menu and Gallery 7m
- Adding a List of Services and Processes 8m
- Mocking up the Gallery Hover State 8m
- Finishing the First Page with Contact Info and a Footer 10m
- Expanding the Prototype by Adding a Second Page 8m
- Creating a Modal View 7m
- Connecting the Mockups 9m
- Exporting the Project for Testing 8m