Finishing a 3D Image in Photoshop
In this collection of lessons, we will learn how to quickly improve the quality of our renders in Photoshop. Software required: Photoshop CS5 and up.
What you'll learn
In this collection of lessons, we will learn how to quickly improve the quality of our renders in Photoshop. We will get things rolling by critiquing our render and looking for areas that could be improved on. After we have identified several changes that need to be made, we will begin enacting these changes focusing on non-destructive workflows. We will go through a variety of improvements each varying in complexity. We will cover as topics as simple as correcting the colors, tones, and range of value for our character and background, all the way to completely reconstructing the primary light sources in the composition in order to improve the flow of the image - and everything in between. Software required: Photoshop CS5 and up.
Table of contents
- Critiquing the Render 7m
- Color Correcting the Character and Background 11m
- Beginning to Re-paint the Hair 12m
- Finishing the Hair 7m
- Beginning to Re-create the Staff's Orb 12m
- Finishing the Staff's Orb 9m
- Beginning to Re-create the Staff's Blade 10m
- Finishing the Staff's Blade 14m
- Finishing Touches for the Staff 11m
- Finishing the Render 10m