Build a Wishlist Application with ASP.NET Core
What you'll learn
Begin creating an ASP.NET Core WishList Application is designed to allow a user to create their own wishlist. This application is designed using the Model View Controller design pattern.
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for projects. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- Configure application to use MVC Framework as well as developer exception pages and error handler. Creating a view and controller to allow the user to access a home page and error page.
- Create the Home Views and the HomeController to provide the user with a home page (Index) and an Error page.
- Create our Item model as well as add and configure EntityFramework to store Items in an in-memory database.
- Create Item's Index and Create views.
- Create the ItemController with actions to present the Index and Create views, as well as actions to Create and Delete Item's from the wishlist.