What you will learn:
- Planning work in Jira for both scrum and kanban projects.
- Tracking status of work in active boards.
- Tracking versions and releasing versions.
- Customizing Jira boards.
- Using components, epics, and labels to categorize work.
- Creating projects with project templates.
- Querying for and reporting on issues.
- Choosing a Jira product and Jira alternatives.
- Customizing Jira projects, including custom issue types, project roles, notifications, permission and security schemes.
- Creating custom fields for issues and custom screens for projects.
- Extending Jira through the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Creating and modifying project workflows, including using conditions, validators, and post functions.
- Integrating Jira with other common development team tools such as source code repositories.
No prerequisite knowledge needed.